Place a deposit for a bike by creating an account and adding this item to your cart.
**You will need to create an account for this item to be able to add to your cart.
1. Payment Schedule:
* A non refundable deposit is required to place an order for a frame or bike.
* The balance is due one week before the bike or frame is ready to ship or pick-up. We also offer financing. Click the financing link in the footer menu for more information.
View instructions and submit measurements on this page: Take your measurements. You may also make an appointment for a free elite fitting with Lennard or upgrade to a 3D bike fit. Click here for more information about all of our fitting options.
3. Bike Fit
Once you submit your measurements we will contact you regarding the bike fit. We will make any recommendations for changes in crank length, stem length, stem position, handlebar width, and saddle width. Please let us know if you have any requests for any of these changes as well.
We will provide you with an estimated completion date window. We cannot guarantee completion dates until the frame is ready to assemble or ship. ETAs are only estimates. We specialize in building high quality, durable, and great fitting bikes, and when you get your bike, you will, no doubt, be impressed with the quality, workmanship, fit, and ride quality. Our number one goal is to build your bike perfectly and get it to you in a reasonable timeframe. We want it to be perfect when you get it, even if it takes extra time. You are welcome to send us an email for updates, questions, component changes, or pay us a visit if you are in the area. Otherwise, we will be in contact with you according to the following schedule of updates. Please note that it is always possible for the bike to take shorter or even much longer time than we estimate based on the many parts and suppliers that make up a bike. Supply chain delays can cause bike delivery delays. We try as hard as we can to avoid those situations, but sometimes there is nothing we can do.
- 1st update: We will update you when the frame is ready for assembly, if the frame was not in stock at the time of ordering.
- 2nd update: We will update you when your bike is fully assembled and ready to ship or pick up. Your final payment will be due at this time.
- 3rd update: You will receive a shipping confirmation with tracking number when the bike is packed and scheduled for pickup.
- We greatly appreciate your patience throughout this project. We value your business, and your bike is very important to us. We will be working hard throughout the process to develop your dream bike and get it to you in a reasonable amount of time.
**We reserve the right to substitute equal or greater value/quality components based on supply chain availability.