- fast shipping
-crankset is heavy with very solid feel
- the full range of motion is fantastic for long legged riders
-34/50 ratio works perfectly
- integrated spindle bottom bracket with outboard bearings is significantly smoother than standard square taper
- takes stress off the knees
-have to be mindful of pedal striking and crank arm clearance. My bottom bracket height is 275mm on my road bike, it is sufficient for a careful rider
- the gearing feels completely different versus my old 175mm crank arms. Can now push higher gears at a lower cadence while going just as fast
- particularly effective when climbing hills
-measure your inseam (pubic bone height) and multiply this figure (in cm) by 2.18 to learn your desired crank arm length
- in short, the fancy bottom bracket alone makes up for 50% of the improvement easily.
- the correct size crank arms are imperative to maximize fit, power trasnfer and reduce knee impingement
- Highly recommended. Big thanks to Zinncycles for catering to long legged riders .
Reviewed by: (Verified Buyer) Daniel Korobok from Canada on 2/23/2021