Run 29mm spindle SRAM DUB compatible cranks in a BSA threaded frame. Machined aluminum cups thread in to a standard threaded frame and feature Enduro 6806/29 ABEC-3 sealed bearings outboard of the BB shell. Fully serviceable.
Bottom Bracket Includes:
- BB Cups with bearings
- 2 - Silicone dust seals
- 2 - 0.5mm crank spindle spacers
- 2 - 1.0mm crank spindle spacers
- 1 - 2.5mm crank spindle spacer
- Bearings: Enduro 6806/29 ABEC-3
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: ISO/English or BSA Threaded (1.37 in x 24 TPI)
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm, 73mm, 100m
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 33.6-33.9 mm
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 29mm
- Tool Pattern: 48.5mm x 16-notch
- Over Bearing Width: 91.5mm in a 68mm wide shell*
- Weight: 102g
- Packaged for retail display
*Over Bearing Width Dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields.
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards and SRAM DUB compatible cranks with 29mm diameter spindle:
- ISO/English or BSA Threaded (1.37 in x 24 TPI)
- 68mm, 73mm and 100mm* BB Shell Width
* If used in a 100mm wide shell, install the cups without the center plastic center sleeve.