T47 threaded BB cups for T47 frames and 29mm spindle diameter SRAM DUB compatible cranks. Cups have outboard bearings, and can be used in BB shells with widths from 68mm to 100mm. Machined aluminum cups thread together directly into a T47 BB shell. Bearings are easily serviced or replaced. Includes sleeve to fit between cups for added protection from dirt and grime, and also keeps your internal wires and hoses from rubbing on the crank spindle.
T47 BB cups are similar to standard BSA threaded cups in that the drive side cup is left-hand thread and the non-drive side cup is right-hand thread. Use a quality grease when installing in steel or aluminum BB shells, and an anti-seize compound compatible with titanium BB shells.
Bottom Bracket Includes:
- BB Cups with bearings
- 2 - Silicone dust seals
- 2 - 0.5mm crank spindle spacers
- 2 - 1.0mm crank spindle spacers
- 1 - 2.5mm crank spindle spacer
- Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: T47
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm - 100mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 47x1.0mm Threaded
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 29mm
- Over Bearing Width: 90.8mm in 68mm wide shell*
- Tool Pattern: 48.5mm x 16-notch
- Weight: 155g
- Packaged for retail display
* Over Bearing Width Dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields.
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards (47x1.0mm Threaded BB shell) and 29mm diameter spindle SRAM DUB compatible cranks:
- T47 shell with width of 68mm and SRAM DUB Road Crank
- T47 shell with width of 73mm and SRAM DUB MTB Crank
- T47 shell with width of 100mm and SRAM DUB Fatbike Crank