Based around our Dispersive Effect Termination (DETï¿½) rim profile, the BLACKLABEL Aero rims are optimized to lower drag and provide unmatched stability in crosswinds when used with modern, wider tire profiles. The rims feature a 19mm tubeless ready rim channel and a precision crafted hub by Industry Nine that lowers rolling resistance, enhances lateral stiffness and improves the overall ride quality to give you every advantage in your search for speed.
- Industry leading aerodynamic performance and cross wind stability with our Dispersive Effect Termination (DETï¿½) rim profile
- Wide, tubeless ready rim provides better fit for higher volume tires that increase grip, lower rolling resistance and provide greater comfort
- Precision manufactured Reynolds hubs by Industry Nine for quick engagement and efficient transfer of power
- Premium Sapim CX-Ray bladed spokes offer ultimate performance in weight and ride quality paired with internal, alloy nipples
- Disc and rim brake specific models available
- Ctg2 brake track is 30% more resistant to heat than previous models
- Lifetime warranty
- 30 day customer satisfaction guarantee
What's in the Box?
- 2 x Single Wheelbags
- 1 x Front / 1 x Rear Quick Release Skewers
- 2x100mm Valve Stems
- Cryo-Blue Power Pads
- 22mm Tubeless Tape installed
- Reynolds Owner's Manual