BLACKLABEL Mountain wheels combine Reynolds' asymmetric, hookless MR5 carbon fiber rims and Industry Nine Hydra hubs to set the bar in mountain bike wheel performance. The rim design features a perfect balance of width, depth, and layup for wheels that provide ultimate durability, riding comfort, and trail hugging traction like you've never experienced before.
- Asymmetric rim profile provides a stronger wheel through more even spoke tension
- Tubeless-ready, hookless rim profile for a no-burp tire fit and ease of inflation
- Precision manufactured Industry Nine Hydra that offer a revolutionary, .52 degrees of engagement and durability you can trust
- Targeted rim widths to meet specific needs for each rider type
- Sapim CX-Ray spokes provide ultimate combination of vertical strength and lateral compliance on blacklabel enduro, trail and plus models
- SRAM XD, Shimano Microspline, and Shimano HG freehub bodies available
- Lifetime warranty
- 30 day customer satisfaction guarantee
What's in the Box?
- 2x45mm Tubeless Valve Stems
- 28mm Tubeless Tape installed
- Reynolds Owner's Manual