BLACKLABEL Mountain wheels combine Reynolds' asymmetric, hookless MR5 carbon fiber rims and Reynolds designed precision mountain hubs by Industry Nine to set the bar in mountain bike wheel performance. The rim design features a perfect balance of width, depth, and layup for wheels that provide ultimate durability, riding comfort, and trail hugging traction like you've never experienced before.
- Asymmetric rim profile provides a stronger wheel through more even spoke tension
- Tubeless-ready, hookless rim profile for a no-burp tire fit and ease of inflation
- Precision manufactured Reynolds hubs by Industry Nine that offer ultra-quick, 3 degrees of engagement and durability you can trust
- Targeted rim widths to meet specific needs for each rider type
- Sapim CX-Ray spokes provide ultimate combination of vertical strength and lateral compliance on blacklabel enduro, trail and plus models
- SRAM XD and Shimano freehub bodies available
- Lifetime warranty
- 30 day customer satisfaction guarantee
What's in the Box?
- 2x45mm Tubeless Valve Stems
- End Caps (15mm FT/12x148mm RR installed)
- 22mm Tubeless Tape installed
- Reynolds Owner's Manual