Reynolds Trail Rated wheels combine the flawless ride quality we're known for, and the durability you've come to expect, packaged at a pricepoint that re-defines the value of high-quality carbon composit rim mountain bike wheels. Our TR wheels use the same rims as our TRs line of wheels, but we build them with a more economical round spoke, brass nipples, and a hub shell that keeps the cost down. The freehub on the Reynolds TR3 hubs still offers ten degrees of engagement for quick accelerations. No matter your budget, wheels will still be the most important upgrade you make to your bike.
- Asymmetric rim profile provides a stronger wheel through more even spoke tension
- Reynolds TR3 Mountain hub (100% CNC machined) with 10 degrees of engagement
- Can upgrade to TR6 freehub body for 5 degrees of engagement
- Tubeless-ready, hookless rim profile for a no-burp tire fit and ease of inflation
- Offered in 24mm, 30mm, and 36mm inner rim widths to match current tire trends
- Features Sapim Sprint spokes and durable brass nipples
- XD and Shimano freehub bodies available
- Lifetime warranty
- 30 day customer satisfaction guarantee
What's in the Box?
- 2x45mm Tubeless Valve Stems
- End Caps (15mm FT/12x142mm RR installed)
- Decal Kits (5 Colors)
- 30mm Tubeless Tape installed
- Reynolds Owner's Manual