Reynolds Trail Rated line of wheels offer a wide variety of mountain wheel options for all types of riding and wheel sizes. From Lightweight race wheels built for speedy ascents, to wider rims designed for thrashing rocks with rubber, all of our wheels are designed to enhance the ride quality of today's wide variety of modern mountain bikes. Stepping up from the TR line, the TRs wheels offer a bladed spoke for an ideal blend of vertical rigidity and lateral compliance The Reynolds TR6 hub provides five degrees of engagement at the freehub for quicker power transfer to the drivetrain. The TRs line of wheels also come with a five-color decal kit so you can customize the look of your wheels.
- Asymmetric rim profile provides a stronger wheel through more even spoke tension
- 5 color match decals included with wheels
- Reynolds TR6 Mountain hub (100% CNC machined) with quick, 5 degrees of engagement
- Tubeless-ready, hookless rim profile for a no-burp tire fit and ease of inflation
- Offered in 24mm, 30mm, and 36mm inner rim widths to match current tire trends
- Utilizes Sapim CX-Delta spokes which offer the same weight as CX-Ray spokes and alloy nipples
- XD and Shimano freehub bodies available
- Lifetime warranty
- 30 day customer satisfaction guarantee
What's in the Box?
- 2x45mm Tubeless Valve Stems
- End Caps (15mm FT/12x142mm RR installed)
- Decal Kits (5 Colors)
- 30mm Tubeless Tape installed
- Reynolds Owner's Manual