The Clydesdale Fat Bike cranks are built tough with solid aluminum crank arms and a 30mm spindle for extra stiffness, all at a super affordable price. These cranks come in 100mm and 120mm bottom bracket shell width options. Bottom bracket included, chainrings sold separately.
1. Install bottom bracket cups to frame and tighten to 39-40 Nm
2. Install right crank arm by placing spindle through bottom bracket.
3. Install left crank arm onto the spindle
4. Tighten the crank bolt down till no play and crank rotates freely
5. Tighten the pinch bolts 14 n-m