Get your bike properly fitted with Lennard Zinn. Lennard has been fitting people perfectly on their bikes since 1982. Schedule your fitting today at our shop in Louisville Colorado. A bike fitting with Lennard will include the following:
- Lennard will take all of your bike and body measurements and enter them into the Zinn Cycles bike fit program
- Setting you up on your bike and measure the angles of your knees, torso, and arms
- Measuring sit-bone width to determine the perfect saddle
- He will adjust your saddle and handlebar position to optimize your riding position.
- He will make recommendations for any component changes, such has crank length, saddle width, pedal spindle length, handlebar width, stem length, stem angle, etc.
- If you need any components swapped out, you can purchase them during your fitting and we will swap them out for you. (some component changes may require that you leave the bike with us for a few days)