Description at a glance:
Fast, light, sporty and agile.
Who would have thought that the SQlab ergonomics experts are also quite good in high-tech, material science and carbon manufacturing. The 15mm or 30mm Rise (handlebar height) allows an individual adjustment of the sitting position. Clamping 31,8 mm.
- Stability: Syntace and SQlab are the only manufacturers to remain in the big bike magazine break test without damage.
- Weight: At 200g, the handlebar is one of the lightest and most stable on the market.
- Ergonomics: With a sporty sitting position and a handlebar width from 740mm and under 9° backsweep, the wrists are always overstretched. SQlab currently has the monopoly for sporty MTB handlebars.
- Damping: The 311 FL-X has been developed with regard to flex behaviour. In an elaborate study we were able to prove that almost all high-quality handlebars have damping characteristics between 0% and 15%, depending on the intensity. The 311 FL-X is between 20% and 30%. The higher flex has no disadvantages in steering precision. The steering forces are clearly below the vertical forces.
- Area of use: Marathon, Cross Country and Trailbikes with sporty sitting position and under 130mm suspension.
Technical specifications at a glance:
ARTICLE NUMBER(S): 2164 / 2165
AREA OF USE/BICYCLE TYPE: MTB RACE
WEIGHT(S) IN G: CA.198 / 203
MATERIAL: T1K CARBON
WIDTH(S) IN MM: 740
MAXIMUM CUTTING WIDTH IN MM: 700
RISE IN MM: 15 / 30
BACKSWEEP IN°: 16
UPSWEEP IN °: 4
DOWNSWEEP IN °: 0
CLAMP DIAMETER IN MM: 31,8
STEM CLAMPING WIDTH IN MM: MIN. 46 - MAX. 58
MAXIMUM TORQUE IN NM: 8
MAXIMUM SYSTEM WEIGHT ALLOWED IN KG: 120
E-BIKE READY: YES
DIN/ASTM CATEGORIES: 4