Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards (46mm BB shell ID, 86mm - 92mm wide BB shell) and 30mm diameter spindle cranks:
- PF30 with 83mm wide BB shell (downhill)
- If used with Quarq Powermeter cranks, please see our Compatibility Issues page for known issues.
Installation & Removal
- (PRESS-7 or PRESS-7-PRO) Universal Bottom Bracket Press
- (WRENCH-BB48-44) Wheels Mfg Double End BB Wrench, 16-notch BB tool - 48.5 / 44mm
- (BBTOOL-48-44) Wheels Mfg Bottom Bracket Socket - 48.5 / 44mm
Note: if your BB shell is slightly oversize, two BB wrenches may be required to fully tighten cups in frame.
- (PRESS-9-PRO) Professional Bottom Bracket Tool Kit
- (BB-EXT) Bottom Bracket Sealed Bearing Extractor Set