Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards:
- Specialized Carbon OSBB. May need additional cup spacers if BB shell width is 61mm.
Compatible with the following cranksets:
- Shimano HollowTech II
- FSA MegaExo
- Rotor 3D, Agilis
- RaceFace EXI
- RaceFace X-Type
- Our Eccentric bottom brackets for BB30 frames will not work with frames that do not have removable c-clips in the shell. If your frame has a shell with a molded step that the bearings press up against, our EBB will not completely fit in to the shell.
- 73mm BB shells require the use of M6 x 80 bolts only. Do not use M6 x 75 bolts in 73mm BB shell, damage to drive side cup threads may occur.
- Do not install bottom bracket with the two bolts positioned above the bearing. Some carbon frames do not have proper internal support for the bolts to properly tighten to spec. As a result, the cups will not stay tight in the frame, and at worst, your frame may crack.
- 5mm Allen Wrench (ALLEN-WRENCH)
- Pin Spanner / Lockring Wrench (TOOL-SPAN)
- Torque Wrench