Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards (46mm BB shell inner diameter, 79mm shell width):
Wheels Mfg BBRight™ Outboard ABEC-3 BB for 24/22mm (SRAM) Cranks will not work with the following older Quarq SRAM/GXP powermeter cranksets:
- SRAM S975
- SRAM S2275
- CinQo Saturn
These cranks utilize an older power meter where the cadence sensor interferes with our bottom bracket cup diameter.
|Newer Quarq power meter. Note the flatter cadence sensor ring. This powermeter is combatible with Wheels Mfg BBRight Outboard bottom brackets.
Older Quarq power meter. Note the protuding cadence ring. These power meters can also be identified as using a CR2450 battery. This power meter will not work with Wheels Mfg BBRight Outboard bottom brackets.
- (PRESS-9-PRO) Bottom Bracket Service Kit
- (PRESS-7 or PRESS-7-PRO) Universal Bottom Bracket Press
- (WRENCH-BB48-44) Wheels Mfg Double End BB Wrench, 16-notch BB tool - 48.5 / 44mm
- (BBTOOL-48-44) Wheels Mfg BB Socket tool - 48.5 / 44mm
- (BB-EXT) Bottom Bracket Sealed Bearing Extractor Set
Note: if your BB shell is slightly oversize, two BB wrenches may be required to fully tighten cups in frame.