Our solution for running a 30mm spindle crankset in a BSA threaded frame. Machined aluminum cups thread in to a standard threaded frame and feature Enduro 6806 Angular Contact sealed bearings outboard of the BB shell. Fully serviceable.
- Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: ISO/English or BSA Threaded (1.37 in x 24 TPI)
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm - 73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 33.6-33.9 mm
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm
- Crank Spindle Length: At least 104mm*
- Over Bearing Width: 91.5mm in a 68mm wide shell*
- Weight: 100g
*Over Bearing Width Dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields.
Important: Will not work with crank spindles less than 104mm. PLEASE MEASURE YOUR CRANK SPINDLE LENGTH! This is the overall spindle length with all spacers and adjusters removed from the spindle. Measurement is taken from the inside face of the crank arm to the very end of the spindle.
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards:
- ISO/English or BSA Threaded (1.37 in x 24 TPI)
- 68mm - 73mm BB Shell Width
- Compatible with 30mm diameter spindle cranksets with at least 104mm spindle length when used in a 68mm wide BB shell. This is the overall spindle length with all spacers and adjusters removed from the spindle. Measurement is taken from the inside face of the crank arm to the very end of the spindle.
- If used with FSA BB386 cranks, please see our Compatibility Issues page for known issues.
Note: Use only bottom bracket tools compatible with 16-notch MegoEvo BB’s. (FSA MegaEvo and Park Tool BBT-29).
Installation & Removal
- (WRENCH-BB48-44) Wheels Mfg Double End BB Wrench, 16-notch BB tool - 48.5 / 44mm
- (BBTOOL-48-44) Wheels Mfg Bottom Bracket Socket - 48.5 / 44mm
- (PRESS-9-PRO) Professional Bottom Bracket Tool Kit
- (BB-EXT) Bottom Bracket Sealed Bearing Extractor Set