The direct mount chainrings for SRAM cranksets replace your existing spider and chainring with one clean looking, lightweight, and stiff piece of machined billet. They are available in 3 different offsets: standard 6mm offset, Boost 3mm offset, and BB30 short spindle 0mm offset.
- These direct mount chainrings will replace your existing chainring and spider or replace the direct mount ring on SRAM cranksets including the DUB cranks. The ring is attached via 3 bolts on the back side of the spider near the spindle. Note that the SRAM 12spd Red and Force AXS use a different 8 bolt mounting interface that is not compatible with these chainrings.
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- There are 3 offsets:
- Standard Road/CX/Gravel: 6mm offset for cyclocross and road crank applications with 47mm chainline
- Standard MTB: 6mm offset for non-Boost mountain bikes, GXP and long spindle BB30 cranks for 49mm chainline
- Boost: 3mm offset for 52mm chainline
- BB30: 0mm offset for BB30 short spindle cranks for 49mm chainline
- Fat bikes: If your fat bike has a 170/177 rear hub spacing, use the standard 6mm offset
- Praxis Works Road/CX cranks use the 6mm offset. Praxis Works mountain cranks use the 3mm offset for their DM-A and 0mm offset for their DM-B chainrings.
- If you have a BB30 crankset (30mm diameter aluminum spindle) this measurement will determine whether it is a long or short spindle:
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9-speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
Weights: 26t • 52g | 28t • 59g | 30t • 65g | 32t • 70g | 34t • 75g | 36t • 81g | 38t • 90g | 40t • 106g | 42t • 111g
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
Made in the USA