Two machined aluminum cups thread together keeping the bottom bracket stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
Specifically designed for installing 22mm/24mm spindle diameter cranks (SRAM / Truvativ GXP) in BB30 (42mm ID BB shell) frames without the need for any adapters.
- Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB30, Specialized Alloy OSBB
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 68mm - 73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 42mm
- Over Bearing Width: 91.0mm in 68mm wide shell*
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 22mm/24mm
- Tool Pattern: 44mm, 16-notch
- Weight: 148g
- Packaged for retail display
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards (42mm BB shell inner diameter):
- Specialized Alloy OSBB
Compatible with 22/24mm stepped spindle diameter cranksets, like SRAM & Truvativ GXP.
* Over Bearing Width Dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields.