Thread together bottom bracket for frames using the BBRight™ bottom bracket standard. Two machined aluminum cups thread together keeping the bottom bracket stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
Bottom Bracket Includes:
- BB Cups with bearings
- 2 - Silicone dust seals
- 2 - 0.5mm crank spindle spacers
- 2 - 1.0mm crank spindle spacers
- Bearings: Enduro ZERØ Ceramic Hybrid
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BBRight™ Press Fit
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 79mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 24.00mm
- Tool Pattern: 48.5mm x 16 notch
- Over Bearing Width: 91.5mm in 79mm wide shell*
- Weight: 141g
- Packaged for retail display
* Over Bearing Width Dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields.
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards (46mm BB shell inner diameter, 79mm shell width):
Compatible with 24.00mm spindle diameter cranksets.*
*Note: FSA MegaExo spindles can be between 24.00mm and 24.07mm in diameter. Please measure your FSA crank spindle. If spindle is 24.07mm, this BB will not work!