Wolftooth Direct Mount Elliptical Chainring for Sram interface - 0mm Offset - CHOOSE TOOTH COUNT
Attach this chainring to your ZIS-MTB crankarm for use with 1x11 components. This model has 0mm offset which creates more clearance between the chainstay and the chainring.
These rings fit SRAM GXP-spindled cranks and Zinn ZIS pro MTB cranks. If you're looking for a ring that helps on punchy singletrack and hills, give one of these elliptical chainrings a try. Its proprietary design has an ovality of 10% and a timing of 112 degrees after top dead center which provide the beneifits of an oval ring without the traditional downsides of oval rings.
- The simplest way to explain the way these rings feel is having 2 teeth less in the weak part of your pedal stroke and 2 teeth more where you have the most power
- 50mm Chainline for optimal rear shifting
- Features Wolf Tooth's Drop-Stop tooth design for maximum chain retention
- Made from 7075 Aluminum for long life
- Can also be used on long spindled BB30/PF30 cranksets
- Offset 0mm
- Compatible with ZIS Pro MTB, Sram S2200, S2210, X9,XO,XO1,XX1,X1 1400 Cranks
- Use an 11-speed or 10-speed chain only.