Wolftooth Direct Mount Chainring for Sram interface - 6mm Offset - CHOOSE TOOTH COUNT
Attach this chainring to your ZIS-MTB crankarm for use with 1x11 components. This model has 6mm offset which keeps the chainline further in towards the frame. May create clearance issues between chainring and chainstay depending on your bike.
These rings fit SRAM GXP-spindled cranks and Zinn ZIS pro MTB cranks. If you're looking for a ring that helps on punchy singletrack and hills, give one of these elliptical chainrings a try. Its proprietary design has an ovality of 10% and a timing of 112 degrees after top dead center which provide the beneifits of an oval ring without the traditional downsides of oval rings.
- The simplest way to explain the way these rings feel is having 2 teeth less in the weak part of your pedal stroke and 2 teeth more where you have the most power
- 50mm Chainline for optimal rear shifting
- Features Wolf Tooth's Drop-Stop tooth design for maximum chain retention
- Made from 7075 Aluminum for long life
- Can also be used on long spindled BB30/PF30 cranksets
- Offset 6mm whereas the Short Spindle Chainrings are flat
- Compatible with S2200, S2210, X9,XO,XO1,XX1,X1 1400 Cranks
- Use an 11-speed or 10-speed chain only.