The Clydesdale Road bike cranks are built with super strong and stiff crank arms in lengths from 180mm to 210mm. They feature a strong 30mm spindle for improved power transfer and installation. The stiff spindle and crank arm bolt create a solid connection which improves reliability and reduces maintenance. These cranks feature the Sram 3-bolt direct mount system for chainring and spider installation allowing for 1x or 2x drivetrains and a wide variety of chainring options.
- 3-bolt direct mount system
- 30mm spindle
- BSA/English thread bottom bracket included
- Compatible with most BB standards including press fit systems and T47 (bottom brackets sold separately for all but BSA)
- Aftermarket Power meter compatiblity
- Wahoo Speeplay Power meter pedals
- Any power pedals