The Clydesdale Mountain Bike cranks are built tough with solid aluminum crank arms and a 30mm spindle for extra stiffness, all at a super affordable price. This crank is compatible with any brand of bike and requires a bottom bracket compatible with a 30mm spindle. Bottom bracket and chainrings sold separately.
1. Install bottom bracket cups to frame and tighten to 39-40 Nm
2. Install right crank arm by placing spindle through bottom bracket.
3. Install left crank arm onto the spindle
4. Tighten the crank bolt down till no play and crank rotates freely
5. Tighten the pinch bolts 14 n-m