46mm inside diameter cup spacers that fit between a bottom bracket cup and the frame. Machined from 6061 aluminum and anodized black. These spacers can be used for a few different scenarios:
- When used with a Wheels Manufacturing GXP compatible bottom bracket, adding cup spacers between the non-drive side cup and the frame will move the chainrings on a GXP crank closer to the frame (reducing the chainline).
- For Specialized road frames with the 61mm wide Carbon OSBB shell, you would place 3.5mm of spacers between each cup to effectively widen the BB shell to 68mm when used with non-Specialized cranks. One bag will properly space one 61mm wide Specialized OSBB shell to 68mm.
- (2) - 2.5mm bottom bracket cup spacers (46mm ID)
- (4) - 1.0mm bottom bracket cup spacers (46mm ID)
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: Any 46mm ID BB shell: PF30, Specialized Carbon OSBB, 386EVO, 392EVO, BBRIGHT
- Inside Diameter: 46.20mm
- Outside Diameter: 52.00mm
Part Number: WHEELSMFG-SP0001
*We'll ask for shipping info at checkout