Convert your BB30 frame to a single-speed setup with simple to use eccentric bottom bracket. Enduro Angular Contact sealed bearings. Double lip seals on all bearings with high fill rate top quality grease for maximum durability. Machined aluminum cups are superior in function and durability to plastic. Fully serviceable.
- Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB30, Specialized Alloy OSBB
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm - 73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 42mm
- Chain Adjustment: 12mm
- Crank Spindle Type: Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA MegaExo, RaceFace EXI
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm
- Weight: 172g
- Packaged for retail display
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards:
- Specialized Carbon OSBB. May need additional cup spacers if BB shell width is 61mm.
Compatible with the following cranksets:
- Shimano HollowTech II
- FSA MegaExo
- Rotor 3D, Agilis
- RaceFace EXI
- RaceFace X-Type
- Eccentric bottom brackets for BB30 frames will not work with frames that do not have removable c-clips in the shell. If your frame has a shell with a molded step that the bearings press up against, EBB will not completely fit in to the shell.
- 73mm BB shells require the use of M6 x 80 bolts only. Do not use M6 x 75 bolts in 73mm BB shell, damage to drive side cup threads may occur.
- Do not install bottom bracket with the two bolts positioned above the bearing. Some carbon frames do not have proper internal support for the bolts to properly tighten to spec. As a result, the cups will not stay tight in the frame, and at worst, your frame may crack.