Wheels Manufacturing best solution for replacing OEM PF30 bottom brackets or for new bike builds. The two machined aluminum cups thread together keeping the bottom bracket stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
- Bearings: Enduro Ceramic Hybrid
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30, PF30A, BBRight™ Press Fit, Specialized Carbon OSBB*
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 61mm* to 79mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Over Bearing Width: 68mm in 68mm wide shell
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm
- Weight: 106g
- Packaged for retail display
* Specialized Carbon OSBB with 61mm shell width will need additional cup spacers.
- Over Bearing Width Dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields.
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards (46mm BB shell inner diameter):
- Cannondale PF30A
- BBRight™ Press Fit
- Specialized Carbon OSBB. May need additional cup spacers if BB shell width is 61mm.
Compatible with 30mm spindle diameter cranksets.