Thread together bottom bracket for frames using the PF30 bottom bracket standard. Two machined aluminum cups thread together keeping the bottom bracket stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
Specifically designed for installing 24.00mm spindle diameter cranks (Shimano, Etc.) in PF30 (46mm ID BB shell) frames without the need for any adapters.
Bottom Bracket Includes:
- BB Cups with bearings
- 2 - Silicone dust seals
- 2 - 0.5mm crank spindle spacers
- 2 - 1.0mm crank spindle spacers
- Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30, Specialized Carbon OSBB*
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 61mm* - 73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Over Bearing Width: 90.5mm in 68mm wide shell
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 24.00mm
- Tool Pattern: 44mm, 16-notch
- Weight: 161g
- Packaged for retail display
- Specialized Carbon OSBB frames with a 61mm shell width need additional cup spacers.
- BB cups produced after July 2018 do not use o-rings.
- Over Bearing Width Dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields.
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards (46mm BB shell inner diameter):
Compatible with 24.00mm spindle diameter cranksets.*
Note: FSA MegaExo spindles can be between 24.00mm and 24.07mm in diameter. If your FSA spindle measures 24.07mm, this BB will not work! You will need to swap the bearings with FSA 24.07x37 bearings.