PF30 bottom bracket with outboard bearings for use with 30mm spindle cranksets. A great choice for use with RaceFace Cinch cranks. The two machined aluminum cups thread together keeping the bottom bracket stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
- Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30, Specialized Carbon OSBB*
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 61mm* to 83mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Over Bearing Width: 89mm in 68mm wide shell
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm
- Tool Pattern: 48.5mm x 16 notch
- Weight: 151g
- Packaged for retail display
* Specialized Carbon OSBB with 61mm shell width will need additional cup spacers.
- Over Bearing Width Dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields.
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards (46mm BB shell inner diameter):
Compatible with 30mm spindle diameter cranksets. Overall spindle length must be 103mm or longer when used in a 68mm wide shell, or 109mm or longer when used in a 73mm wide shell.
Note: Spindle length must be 103mm or longer when used in a 68mm wide shell, 108mm or longer when used in a 73mm wide shell.