The two machined aluminum cups thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
Specifically designed for installing 24.00mm spindle diameter cranks (Shimano, Etc.) in Cannondale PF30A (46mm ID, 73mm wide asymmetrical BB shell) frames without the need for any adapters.
- Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: Cannondale PF30A
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Over Bearing Width: 91mm in 73mm wide shell*
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 24.00mm
- Tool Pattern: 44mm x 16 notch
- Weight: 158g
- Packaged for retail display
* Over Bearing Width Dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields.
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards (46mm BB shell inner diameter, 73mm shell width):
Compatible with 24.00mm spindle diameter cranksets.*
*Note: FSA MegaExo spindles can be between 24.00mm and 24.07mm in diameter. If your FSA spindle is 24.07mm, this BB will not work!