Wolf Tooth headsets are machined in the USA with aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum. Our headsets have three levels of superior custom sealing to protect bearings from the elements and prolong the life of the headset. They are designed to be lightweight, strong, and durable. Available in a variety of colors. These EC headsets are for frames with external bearing cups, which places the bearing outside of the frame with these headsets.
Upper assembly features:
- Ultralight Stem Cap With Integrated Spacer plus an aluminum bolt and a star nut.
- 5mm cover = 16mm total stack, 15mm cover = 25mm total stack, 25mm cover = 35mm total stack.
- O-ring seal prevents water intrusion around the steerer tube.
- Custom-molded upper lip seal provides additional protection for upper bearing.
Lower assembly features:
- Custom molded dual-lip seal on the crown race to protect lower bearing in the toughest conditions.
- 12.25mm stack.
- Service and additional parts available.
The Wolf Tooth crown race installation adapter will help avoid damaging the crown race seals.
Weight: EC44 lower • 45g | EC49 lower • 54g | EC34 lower • 37g | EC34 5mm upper • 64g | EC34 15mm Upper • 70g | EC34 25mm upper • 79g
Material: 6061 aluminum
Stem Cap Bolt Torque Spec: 2-3 Nm with light grease on threads only
Made in the USA