The two machined aluminum cups thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
Specifically designed for installing SRAM DUB Compatible cranks in Cannondale PF30A (46mm ID, 73mm wide asymmetrical BB shell) frames.
Bottom Bracket Includes:
- BB Cups with bearings
- 2 - Silicone dust seals
- 2 - 0.5mm crank spindle spacers
- 2 - 1.0mm crank spindle spacers
- 1 - 2.5mm crank spindle spacer
- Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: Cannondale PF30A
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 73mm Asymmetrical
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Over Bearing Width: 91mm in 73mm wide shell*
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 29mm
- Tool Pattern: 48.5mm x 16 notch
- Weight: 158g
- Packaged for retail display
* Over Bearing Width Dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields.
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards (46mm BB shell inner diameter, 73mm shell width) with SRAM DUB compatible cranks: